Hello Gurus, Please, please, please! I need your help badly. The problem is with math font setup. If I use default math font, two problems arise: 1) Greek letters are slanted, while they supposed by our standards to be straight. 2) Cyrillic does not work in math, while some indexes are in Ukrainian. I also try to setup Times New Roman (from Windows) to replace default math font. This would be perfect solution for me, but I've lost completely. For my current point, I found that my TimesNR typescript behaves just like Gyre-Termes, so you can experiment on the latter (without need of Windows). This is my minimal example (see attachment also): \usetypescript[termes]\setupbodyfont[termes, 14pt] \starttext Така система рівнянь має вигляд: $это мат. текст this this math text$ \startformula\left\{ \matrix{ 2 = a \cdot {2^2} + b \cdot 2 + c; \hfill \cr 1 = a \cdot {3^2} + b \cdot 3 + c; \hfill \cr 2a \cdot 2 + b = 0. \hfill \cr} \right.\stopformula Вирішуючи цю систему рівнянь, можна отримати всі три коефіцієнти: $c = - 2$; $a = - 1$; $b = 4$. \stoptext The main problem is that Latin letters in math are not slanted at all! I only found that some tricky conversion is done by original-youngryu-tx.map , but it's far beyond my understanding to fix something in it. Best regards, Vyatcheslav