* formulas in itemgroups
@ 2009-11-26 11:40 Andreas Harder
From: Andreas Harder @ 2009-11-26 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I use the following construct for exercises (attachment) and would like to save some space saved, like in the second example. Is there a trick/command/setup one can use?

[-- Attachment #2: test-itemgroup-formulas.tex --]

\defineitemgroup [TA] % TeilAufgabe
\setupitemgroup  [TA] [symbol=a,stopper=)]

% \setupformulae[spacebefore=-12pt] % ,alternative=single

\starttext \showframe

example 1:
\startTA[columns]
\item \startformula \startalign
        y & \leq -2x+5 \\
        y & > 2        \\
        x & \leq 3
      \stopalign \stopformula
\item \startformula \startalign
        2x-y & \leq 6 \\
           y & < 3    \\
           y & \geq -x
      \stopalign \stopformula
\stopTA

\blank[2*big]

example 2:
\startTA[columns]
\item \vskip-2.5\lineheight
  \startformula \startalign
    y & \leq -2x+5 \\
    y & > 2        \\
    x & \leq 3
  \stopalign \stopformula
\item \vskip-2.5\lineheight
  \startformula \startalign
    2x-y & \leq 6 \\
       y & < 3    \\
       y & \geq -x
  \stopalign \stopformula
\stopTA

\stoptext

%%% Local Variables:
%%% mode: context
%%% TeX-master: t
%%% End:

Many thanks

	Andreas

* Re: formulas in itemgroups
@ 2009-11-26 15:56 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2009-11-26 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andreas Harder wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I use the following construct for exercises (attachment) and would
> like to save some space saved, like in the second example. Is there a
> trick/command/setup one can use?

Good question (I don't know whether there is a simple trick, but I
have input that could benefit from something like that as well)

Best wishes,
Taco