From: Christopher G D Tipper <chris.tipper@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: problem with texmf-local on Vista
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:23:46 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Mojca,

I recommend we wait until the issue with executables referenced in my
texexec.bat, and I have a feeling that texexec.exe may behave
differently, once I can execute it. (Tell Hans to test it on Vista, as
he seemed to jump to the conclusion that I was using XP).

However, my setups have been transferred directly from my iMac, and the
test document compiles using gwTeX and an 18-month old version of Context.

Christopher