Il 24/12/2009 10.55, Taco Hoekwater ha scritto: > [snip] > Yes, there are a few problems with the converted mkiv version. Could > you create a small test file for Hans so he can have a look? > > Ok, I'll post this example here (see the attachment). To summarize: == What I want == A bibliography chapter with all the entries in the bib file, whether cited or not, and some of them typesetted with an active url (snippet of \setuppublicationlayout pasted from contextgarden). == What I get == - MKIV (context command): all the entries, but without active urls. - MKII (texexec command): entries with active urls, but only the cited ones. >> and possibly filed by type in different sections. For example: >> > You can't do this with the current module, sorry. > > Best wishes, > Taco It's possible to use a word in a bibtex entry that says what type of source it is? Something like: type={book|presentation|article} and to typeset this word maybe in bold? I've seen a "type" keyword in bibtex but I'm not sure on how to use it or how to make ConTeXt use this keyword the way I want. Thank you for your precious time Taco, -- Manuel P.