-------- Original Message -------- Subject: [Dev-luatex] MKIV badly wrong on fonts? Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 22:33:28 +0100 From: Hans van der Meer To: luatex development list Installed contextbeta just a few hours ago. Running it on the following code gives me (according to Adobe Reader) the fonts TeXGyreSchola-Italic and -Regular: \usemodule[hvdm-cas] \usetypescript[schoolbook]\setupbodyfont[schoolbook,10pt] \starttext Hello world, I'm {\it some} font! \page \stoptext However, using the code in my hvdm-cas module gives me LMMono and LMSans, mirabile dictu! \usemodule[hvdm-cas] \usetypescript[schoolbook]\setupbodyfont[schoolbook,10pt] \starttext \startcase[state=draft] % <<<< Hello world, I'm {\it some} font! \page \stopcase % <<<< \stoptext I am fairly sure in the module there are no font setups (see the module in the accompanying zip). What it does, is putting things in framed's within framed's and so. But that shouldn't influence the typesetting of fonts! Could it be that there is something terrible wrong here in context? I might add that in the older context, I did not encounter this "loss of font".