* texshow-web (was: colors without \definecolor)
@ 2010-02-05  8:00 Mikael Persson
From: Mikael Persson @ 2010-02-05  8:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list and Patrick,

from texshow-web page ( http://texshow.contextgarden.net/ ) I read

"texshow-web is a web application for all user-commands that can be
used in ConTeXt."

However, I see that \colored is not inthere. This is also true for
some other commands appearing at this list occasionally (usually dug
from source by Wolfgang). Is this because

1) the texshow is not updated?
2) these commands are "not meant" for users?
3) any other reason?

I think the texshow-web is a very useful source of information. An
updated version would be really wonderful!

/Mikael

From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-02-05  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 5-2-2010 9:00, Mikael Persson wrote:

> 3) any other reason?

it's a rather recently added command

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2010-02-05 15:20   ` Mikael Persson
From: Mikael Persson @ 2010-02-05 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks for you answer, Hans.

Do they appear automatically in texshow or does someone have to update
by hand? How long does it typically take? Is there something one can
do?

Mikael

@ 2010-02-05 17:31     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-02-05 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 5-2-2010 16:20, Mikael Persson wrote:
> Thanks for you answer, Hans.
>
> Do they appear automatically in texshow or does someone have to update
> by hand? How long does it typically take? Is there something one can
> do?

if something is missing one can create the xml blob that has to go into
the cont-en.xml file and send it to the list (for verification) and when
ok it will be added to the main cont-en.xml

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: texshow-web
@ 2010-02-06 16:01     ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2010-02-06 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi Mikael,

> Do they appear automatically in texshow or does someone have to update
> by hand? How long does it typically take? Is there something one can
> do?

I will transfer the old texshow-web into the wiki, so the new commands
can be added there easily. Jelle Huisman has suggested this and I think
it is the best way for all of us to keep the commands up to date.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net