Am 14.02.10 22:56, schrieb Jörg Hecke: > Hi Wolfgang, > > I am trying to use your t-letter module. Thanks to your letter documentation and the examples (letter-examples.zip) from your web side I was able to set up the letter. > > But I am failing to use the resume part:-( > I would like to use your classic or casual layout, but I have no idea how to use them. > I'm sorry but there is something missing in documentation, the resume part is not really written and the two styles are just included from a older module of me and you have to load them with \usemodule[resume] % load the module \useresumeinterface[moderncv] % load the moderncv-interface \useresumestyle[classic|casual] % load a style you can also do this with one command \usemodule[resume][interface=moderncv,style=casual] > An excerpt from your file "correspondence-resume-examples.tex": > I attached two complete working examples. > Is it possible to get me on the right track to use your module? I must be doing something really stupid, but currently I have no idea what I have to do to get your resume module running. > Do you have a minimal example perhaps? > > The terminal output is: > >> (m-resume.tex) >> You have a module with the m-resume.tex on your system which is loaded instead of my module, you can now either remove this from the current directory or force ConTeXT to load my module with '\usemodule[t][resume][...]' in your document. Wolfgang