* interlineskip problem (mkiv)
@ 2010-02-12 15:47 Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2010-02-12 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

I get unwanted interline skips when using a MP based background. The
attached example works fine in mkii. In mkiv I only get the desired
result, if I don't use the MP background.

Best wishes,  Peter

[-- Attachment #2: test.tex --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 486 bytes --]

\startuniqueMPgraphic{foo}
    fill OverlayBox withcolor lightgray;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[foo][\uniqueMPgraphic{foo}]

\starttext

\framed[offset=overlay,framecolor=red]\bgroup
\vbox\bgroup\normaloffinterlineskip
  \setupframed[background=foo,offset=overlay,height=10mm,width=60mm,rulethickness=1pt]% no problems without mp background
  \framed{unwanted interlineskip}
  \framed{in mkiv}
  \framed{}
  \framed{}
  \framed{}
\egroup
\egroup

\stoptext

* Re: interlineskip problem (mkiv)
@ 2010-02-14 12:13 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-02-14 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 12-2-2010 16:47, Peter Rolf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get unwanted interline skips when using a MP based background. The
> attached example works fine in mkii. In mkiv I only get the desired
> result, if I don't use the MP background.

solved in next beta

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2010-02-15  9:33   ` Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2010-02-15  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 14.02.2010 13:13, schrieb Hans Hagen:
> On 12-2-2010 16:47, Peter Rolf wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I get unwanted interline skips when using a MP based background. The
>> attached example works fine in mkii. In mkiv I only get the desired
>> result, if I don't use the MP background.
>

> solved in next beta

looks good. thank you!