* Re: [dev-context] t-letter/resume package
       [not found]             ` <1744757A-5065-406F-A3BD-DFFEE7DC3F32@seh.de>
@ 2010-02-14 22:22               ` Wolfgang Schuster
       [not found]               ` <7984AD3B-4D2F-45BF-A5B3-E73E73A71F8A@seh.de>
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-02-14 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 14.02.10 22:56, schrieb Jörg Hecke:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> I am trying to use your t-letter module. Thanks to your letter documentation and the examples (letter-examples.zip) from your web side I was able to set up the letter.
>
> But I am failing to use the resume part:-(
> I would like to use your classic or casual layout, but I have no idea how to use them.

I'm sorry but there is something missing in documentation, the resume part
is not really written and the two styles are just included from a older
module of me and you have to load them with

\usemodule[resume]              % load the module
\useresumeinterface[moderncv]   % load the moderncv-interface
\useresumestyle[classic|casual] % load a style

you can also do this with one command

\usemodule[resume][interface=moderncv,style=casual]
> An excerpt from your file "correspondence-resume-examples.tex":

I attached two complete working examples.
> Is it possible to get me on the right track to use your module? I must be doing something really stupid, but currently I have no idea what I have to do to get your resume module running.
> Do you have a minimal example perhaps?
>
> The terminal output is:
>
>> (m-resume.tex)

You have a module with the m-resume.tex on your system which is loaded
instead
of my module, you can now either remove this from the current directory
or force
ConTeXT to load my module with '\usemodule[t][resume][...]' in your
document.

Wolfgang

[-- Attachment #2: resumetest-casual.tex --]

[-- Attachment #3: resumetest-classic.tex --]

* Re: t-letter/resume package
@ 2010-02-14 23:35                 ` Jörg Hecke
From: Jörg Hecke @ 2010-02-14 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Wolfgang,

>> But I am failing to use the resume part:-(
>> I would like to use your classic or casual layout, but I have no idea how to use them.
>>
> I'm sorry but there is something missing in documentation, the resume part
> is not really written and the two styles are just included from a older
> module of me and you have to load them with
>
> \usemodule[resume]              % load the module
> \useresumeinterface[moderncv]   % load the moderncv-interface
> \useresumestyle[classic|casual] % load a style
>
> you can also do this with one command
>
> \usemodule[resume][interface=moderncv,style=casual]
> You have a module with the m-resume.tex on your system which is loaded instead
> of my module, you can now either remove this from the current directory or force
> ConTeXT to load my module with '\usemodule[t][resume][...]' in your document.

Many thanks for your prompt and brilliant help! Your examples do work right away!
Will try to use one of your examples.

Thanks again.

Jörg

* Re: [dev-context] 2 columns itmize in letter module possible
       [not found]               ` <7984AD3B-4D2F-45BF-A5B3-E73E73A71F8A@seh.de>
@ 2010-02-17 22:18                 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-02-17 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 17.02.10 22:57, schrieb Jörg Hecke:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> sorry for bothering you again.
> I am using your letter module, but it seems that I am not able to use a 2 column itemize environment?

No idea what’s the problem but as a workaround you can use this:

\startsimplecolumns[n=2]
\startitemize
\item ...
\stopitemize
\stopsimplecolumns
> \startletter
>    [subject=Verteiben der Position \quotation{nicht hier {\bf B11r} },
>     opening=Sehr geehrter Herr nicht Hier\textcomma,
>     closing=Mit freundlichen Grüßen\crlf\crlf\crlf Jörg Hecke]

\setupletterstyle[closing][inbetween={\blank[3*line]}]

\startletter
   [subject={Vertreiben der Position \quotation{nicht hier {\bf B11r}}},
    opening={Sehr geehrter Herr nicht Hier,},
    closing={Mit freundlichen Grüßen},
    signature={Jörg Hecke}]

Wolfgang

* Re: 2 columns itmize  in letter module possible
@ 2010-02-17 22:46                   ` Jörg Hecke
From: Jörg Hecke @ 2010-02-17 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Wolfgang,

many thanks for the brilliant tips!

> \startsimplecolumns[n=2]
> \startitemize
> \item ...

Thanks. That's a smart workaround!

>> \startletter
>>   [subject=Verteiben der Position \quotation{nicht hier {\bf B11r} },
>>    opening=Sehr geehrter Herr nicht Hier\textcomma,
>>    closing=Mit freundlichen Grüßen\crlf\crlf\crlf Jörg Hecke]
> \setupletterstyle[closing][inbetween={\blank[3*line]}]
> \startletter
>  [subject={Vertreiben der Position \quotation{nicht hier {\bf B11r}}},
>   opening={Sehr geehrter Herr nicht Hier,},
>   closing={Mit freundlichen Grüßen},
>   signature={Jörg Hecke}]

Again: Wow.I did not know this. So many thinks to learn for me.
I have a really nice nice cv and letter thanks to your help and great module.

Regards
Jörg

@ 2010-02-23 11:59                 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-02-23 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 17.02.10 22:57, schrieb Jörg Hecke:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> I am using your letter module, but it seems that I am not able to use a 2 column itemize environment?

Fixed.

Wolfgang

* Re: [dev-context] 2 columns itmize in letter module possible
@ 2010-02-24  8:55                   ` Jörg Hecke
From: Jörg Hecke @ 2010-02-24  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> I am using your letter module, but it seems that I am not able to use a 2 column itemize environment?
>>
> Fixed.

Brilliant. Thanks. So, I have to update to the latest minimals, or download the latest version from contextgarden modules site, right?

@ 2010-02-24 11:10                     ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2010-02-24 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 09:55, Jörg Hecke wrote:

> Brilliant. Thanks. So, I have to update to the latest minimals, or download the latest version from contextgarden modules site, right?

If you have ever used --extras=t-letter and if the update has happened
on the garden, the update should happen automatically (once within one
day, usually earlier; it seems to be there already as you can see on
http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/modules/t-letter/).

So when you update minimals, it should be updated automatically.

Mojca