Mojca Miklavec wrote: > Hello Taco, > > the following example (I need to admit that I'm not sure how to > properly cite inproceedings) returns a different result in mkii and > mkiv. My citation (the fields I use) is probably a bit wrong, but the > results should be the same in my opinion. (Only mkii shows the year, > in mkiv there's an extra space; the month is not shown anywhere, Please try the attached patched version of bibl-num.tex, that should give you the month back in mkii. (if it works, similar patches are needed to the other files, of course). > pubname is only shown in mkii although it's probably not needed > anyway since it's already the title (= booktitle in bibtex?) that > takes that role. It's also not really clear to me why I need to use > author and not artauthor, but well ...) In hindsight, artauthor would have been better, but it would be a bad idea to change that after all that time. > It may be sensible to have some reference about which fields are > sensible for what type of publication also among the ConTeXt manuals. Well, for mkii I was aiming for the same fields as for bibtex, (plus/minus the [art]author/[art]title differences). It just so happens that I missed 'month' and perhaps others as well. Best wishes, Taco