* Shaped paragraps (and overlays) again
@ 2010-04-10 10:35 Erik Margraf
From: Erik Margraf @ 2010-04-10 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear ConTeXters,
sorry for posting this again. Maybe the first time I asked the wrong
way, the wrong question or at the wrong time.
I'd like to use the "shapetext" facility and have some problems
with it. My example tex file and two results are attached.
The file both.pdf shows the result with two shaped paragraphs.
One.pdf the result with one shape commented out (current state of
source file).

context --version gives MTXrun | current version: 2010.03.30 18:56

Any help would be appreciated. (Even the statement "won't work" )

Erik

[-- Attachment #2: p2.tex --]

[-- Attachment #3: both.pdf --]

[-- Attachment #4: one.pdf --]

* Re: Shaped paragraps (and overlays) again
@ 2010-04-10 11:26 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-04-10 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 10-4-2010 12:35, Erik Margraf wrote:
> Dear ConTeXters,
> sorry for posting this again. Maybe the first time I asked the wrong
> way, the wrong question or at the wrong time.
> I'd like to use the "shapetext" facility and have some problems
> with it. My example tex file and two results are attached.
> The file both.pdf shows the result with two shaped paragraphs.
> One.pdf the result with one shape commented out (current state of
> source file).
>
> context --version gives MTXrun | current version: 2010.03.30 18:56
>
> Any help would be appreciated. (Even the statement "won't work" )

there's a bug in the txt tmodule that i'll fix in the next beta (does
not even run now) but apart from that it looks ok (ok, you have to shift
graphics a bit but that's your own issue)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE