* Re: Help needed: texshow-web/command reference
       [not found] <mailman.488.1271014453.4277.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2010-04-11 19:37 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-04-11 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 11.04.2010 22:34, ntg-context-request@ntg.nl wrote:
>> Thank you for answer, Wolfgang.
>>
>>> ConTeXt has no \but command although i think there was one in the past.
>> I'm afraid you are wrong. See updated wiki page:
>>
>> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/but
> It's also available for itemize:
>
> \startitemize
> \but [content] ...
> \stopitemize

Don't understand how to use it. Without \definerreference there is no
difference form ordinary \item, but \definerreference gives an error.

\setupinteraction
[state=start]
%\definerreference[content][] %gives error
\starttext
\startitemize
\but [content] ...
\stopitemize

--
Best Regards,
Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky

* Re: Help needed: texshow-web/command reference
@ 2010-04-11 20:07   ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2010-04-11 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2010-04-11 um 21:37 schrieb Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky:
> Don't understand how to use it. Without \definerreference there is
> no difference form ordinary \item, but \definerreference gives an
> error.
>
> \setupinteraction
> [state=start]
> %\definerreference[content][] %gives error
> \starttext
> \startitemize
> \but [content] ...
> \stopitemize

Did you try \definereference ? ;-)

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)

* difference between a and b alternatives in \blackrule
       [not found] <mailman.488.1271014453.4277.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2010-04-11 22:07 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-04-11 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

What is the difference between a and b alternatives in \blackrule?

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/setupblackrules#Description

Regards,
Vyatcheslav

* marginrule does not work properly in wiki
       [not found] <mailman.488.1271014453.4277.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2010-04-11 22:14 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-04-11 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

The following example does not work properly in wiki (the rule is
missed), while in mkIV it's OK.

\starttext
\startmarginrule
The sound of a duck is a good demonstration of how different people
listen to a sound. Everywhere in Europe the sound is equal. But in
every country it is described differently: kwaak||kwaak (Netherlands),
couin||couin (French), gick||gack (German), rap||rap (Danish) and
mech||mech (Spanish). If you speak these words aloud you will notice
that in spite of the consonants the sound is really very
well described. And what about a cow, does it say boe, mboe or mmmmmm?
\stopmarginrule
\stoptext

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/startmarginrule

Regards,
Vyatcheslav

* Re: marginrule does not work properly in wiki
@ 2010-04-11 22:50   ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-04-11 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Looks like I understood the reason. It's not visible because it's inside
the margin, and wiki does margins. :) Am I right?

--
Best Regards,
Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky

* Re: difference between a and b alternatives in \blackrule
@ 2010-04-12  4:42   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-04-12  4:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 12.04.10 00:07, schrieb Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky:
> Hello,
>
> What is the difference between a and b alternatives in \blackrule?
>
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/setupblackrules#Description
Can you see it?

\setupblackrules[width=2cm]
\starttext