* Re: Structuring topics
       [not found] <mailman.639.1271711886.4277.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2010-04-19 22:20 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-04-19 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thank you, Wolfgang. I'll try to get into my tomorrow's clean head and
wikify it. )

--
Best Regards,
Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky

* Re: Structuring topics
@ 2010-04-19 18:29   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-04-19 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

       [not found] <mailman.629.1271656654.4277.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2010-04-19 17:08 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-04-19 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi Wolfgang,
> title=yes,
> titleleft=,
> titleright=,

Yeah, thanks! That's the title that makes it!

@ 2010-04-18 19:46   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-04-18 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 18.04.10 21:36, schrieb Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky:
> Hello,
>
> Pardon me for another small question.
>
> I want to structure my document into topics, surrounded by start/stop,
> numbered and with caption.
>
> I discovered that enumerations do numbering, but don't allow caption
> to pass, and descriptions allow captions, but don't numerate.
>
> Is there a middle of these? )
>

> %\defineenumeration
> %[topic]
> %[text=Topic,
title=yes,
titleleft=,
titleright=,
> %inbetween=\blank,
> %after=\blank]
Wolfgang

* Structuring topics
       [not found] <mailman.623.1271618022.4277.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2010-04-18 19:36 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-04-18 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

Pardon me for another small question.

I want to structure my document into topics, surrounded by start/stop,
numbered and with caption.

I discovered that enumerations do numbering, but don't allow caption to
pass, and descriptions allow captions, but don't numerate.

Is there a middle of these? )

%\defineenumeration
%[topic]
%[text=Topic,