* the last page of a document
@ 2010-04-23  6:16 Marius
From: Marius @ 2010-04-23  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am writing an environment for a document and there should be a page
with some text at the end of the document. In LaTeX I use
\AtEndDocument{} command, but how does one achieve the same effect in
ConTeXt?

Thanks,
Marius

* Re: the last page of a document
@ 2010-04-23  6:34 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2010-04-23  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marius wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am writing an environment for a document and there should be a page
> with some text at the end of the document. In LaTeX I use
> \AtEndDocument{} command, but how does one achieve the same effect in
> ConTeXt?

\appendtoks (stuff I want to do) \to\everystoptext

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: the last page of a document
@ 2010-04-23 11:37   ` Marius
From: Marius @ 2010-04-23 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com> wrote:
> Marius wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am writing an environment for a document and there should be a page
>> with some text at the end of the document. In LaTeX I use
>> \AtEndDocument{} command, but how does one achieve the same effect in
>> ConTeXt?
>
> \appendtoks (stuff I want to do) \to\everystoptext

Thank you for the help, but with this command I have a little problem.
The two pages at the end of the attached document should be the same,
but, as given in this example, the \vfill command does not work as
expected, if added to the \appendtoks. The \vfill fills just half of
the page.

[-- Attachment #2: test2.pdf --]

[-- Attachment #3: test2.tex --]

* Re: the last page of a document
@ 2010-04-23 12:05     ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2010-04-23 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marius wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com> wrote:
>> Marius wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am writing an environment for a document and there should be a page
>>> with some text at the end of the document. In LaTeX I use
>>> \AtEndDocument{} command, but how does one achieve the same effect in
>>> ConTeXt?
>> \appendtoks (stuff I want to do) \to\everystoptext
>
> Thank you for the help, but with this command I have a little problem.
> The two pages at the end of the attached document should be the same,
> but, as given in this example, the \vfill command does not work as
> expected, if added to the \appendtoks. The \vfill fills just half of
> the page.

That is because \stoptext adds another \vfill at the bottom of the
page. This works:

\appendtoks \page
must be at the top\vfill must be at the bottom\vfillneg
\to\everystoptext

Best wishes,
Taco