* \doifinset
@ 2010-04-23 15:57 Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini
From: Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini @ 2010-04-23 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hallo,

on the garden at

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/System_Macros/Branches_and_Decisions

one can read to the command \doifinset

'If the first string expands 'empty', it is considered to be always
in the set.'

But

\starttext
\doifinset{}{A,B,C}{should go}
\stoptext

seams to show that this is wrong.

Is my example wrong or my understanding of the above sentence?

Wolfgang

* Re: \doifinset
@ 2010-04-23 16:03 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-04-23 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 23.04.10 17:57, schrieb Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini:
> Hallo,
>
> on the garden at
>
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/System_Macros/Branches_and_Decisions
>
> one can read to the command \doifinset
>
> 'If the first string expands 'empty', it is considered to be always
> in the set.'
>
> But
>
> \starttext
> \doifinset{}{A,B,C}{should go}
> \stoptext
>
> seams to show that this is wrong.
>
> Is my example wrong or my understanding of the above sentence?

The sentence is wrong, if the first argument is empty ConTeXt considers
the argument to be *not* in the set (verified in the source).

Wolfgang