Hi, I have problems with a figure in a multicolumn layout (3 columns). The graphic is around two columns wide and the caption text should be displayed beside the graphic (one column wide). Sadly the figure is shifted to the right and the width of the caption is not considered (overwritten by normal text). I have tried several things, but no success. Test file and resulting pdf are attached. Peter MTXrun | current version: 2010.05.08 13:33 This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.60.1-2010042809 (rev 3657)