* Inserting apropriate blank - indenting by \writetolist
@ 2010-05-18  6:02 Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2010-05-18  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,
When I do:

\writetolist[chapter]{}{Appendicess}

then content is

1.  Section one
2.  Section two
   .  Appendices

stopper is visible - unacceptable for me

when I do:
\writebetweenlist[chapter]{Appendicess}

then content is

1.  Section one
2.  Section two
Appendices

without indentation - - unacceptable for me

Is there way to insert apropriate blank before word Appendicess to
receive result:
1.  Section one
2.  Section two
      Appendices

My justification:
I am trying bypass this way  section numbering of miscellaneous parts of
document, because I dont discover way to setting numbering of sections
in appendix part. When I turn on section numbering
(\setupsectionblock[appendix][number=yes, ...) then result is:
1.  Section one
2.  Section two
A. Appendices

When I turn off section numbering
(\setupsectionblock[appendix][number=no, ...) then result is:

1.  Section one
2.  Section two
   .  Appendices

it is unacceptable for me.

Last acceptable form is:
1.  Section one
2.  Section two
      Appendices

TIA Jaroslav

* Re: Inserting apropriate blank - indenting by \writetolist
@ 2010-05-18  7:49 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-05-18  7:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 18-5-2010 8:02, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
> Hello all,
> When I do:
>
> \writetolist[chapter]{}{Appendicess}
>
> then content is
>
> 1. Section one
> 2. Section two
> . Appendices
>
> stopper is visible - unacceptable for me
>

> when I do:
> \writebetweenlist[chapter]{Appendicess}
>
> then content is
>
> 1. Section one
> 2. Section two
> Appendices
>
> without indentation - - unacceptable for me

well, writebetween is just that, you can try

\writebetweenlist[chapter]{\hskip3em Appendicess}

(a more comples solution involves cloning chapter but i have no time for
explaining that now)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2010-05-18 10:06   ` Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2010-05-18 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanx Hans,
is there possibility insert by this way still pagenumber?
for example:
\writebetweenlist[Ikap]{\hskip2em {\bf Přílohy} \hfill\the\pagenumber }
% get error

Thanx Jaroslav