* simple style customization in t-letter
@ 2010-05-21  8:56 Piotr Kopszak
From: Piotr Kopszak @ 2010-05-21  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm probably too dumb to figure that on my own, at least now. How one
can change default style to move the reference line including date to
the top of the letter page?

Best

Piotr

--
http://okle.pl

* Re: simple style customization in t-letter
@ 2010-05-21 11:18 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-05-21 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 21.05.10 10:56, schrieb Piotr Kopszak:
> I'm probably too dumb to figure that on my own, at least now. How one
> can change default style to move the reference line including date to
> the top of the letter page?

You have create your own reference line, to make life easier it's
possible to clone predefined layouts as done here.

Just moving the predefined layouts is not possible because the start
of the first text line depends on the reference line.

\usemodule[letter]

%\defineletterelement[reference][top]
%  {\letterelement[reference][a]}

\copyletterelement[reference][top][a]

\setupletterstyle
   [reference]
   [alternative=top,
    list={phone,name,date},
    voffset=3cm]

\setupletter
   [phone={1234/56789},
     name={Ben Lee User}]

\starttext

\startletter
\input tufte
\stopletter
\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: simple style customization in t-letter
@ 2010-05-24 10:02   ` Piotr Kopszak
From: Piotr Kopszak @ 2010-05-24 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Works great! Will have to find out one day how ;)

Piotr

http://okle.pl