* Patterns in natural tables as background?
@ 2010-05-23 10:48 Xan
From: Xan @ 2010-05-23 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is possible to put patterns as background in natural tables (bTABLE...
eTABLE)?
I'm thinking in striped background, or squared background or something
more "complicated" as:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/249/c/c/Scanline___screentone_patterns_by_C130.jpg

The problem I see is that we need some transparency if we want to put
text as foreground and not sacrify the legibility of the text.

Thanks a lot,
Xan.

PS: Please, CCme.

* Re: Patterns in natural tables as background?
@ 2010-05-23 12:25 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-05-23 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 23-5-2010 12:48, Xan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is possible to put patterns as background in natural tables (bTABLE...
> eTABLE)?
> I'm thinking in striped background, or squared background or something
> more "complicated" as:

probably easy to do but i never looked into patterns so far

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2010-05-23 13:34   ` Xan
From: Xan @ 2010-05-23 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

En/na Hans Hagen ha escrit:
> On 23-5-2010 12:48, Xan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is possible to put patterns as background in natural tables (bTABLE...
>> eTABLE)?
>> I'm thinking in striped background, or squared background or something
>> more "complicated" as:
>
> probably easy to do but i never looked into patterns so far
>
> Hans

so a homework to do ;-)
Xan.