RogutÄ—s Sparnuotos wrote: > Marius (2010-06-04 11:30): >> Hello, I can't get it to work too. When we could expect it to be >> fixed? Or maybe somebody knows a work around to place two floats side >> by side? Looks like the bit of page-str.mkii that dealt with local floats is not included in page-str.mkiv (which makes sense, as it looks like it does not belong there). Copying those macros verbatim into the test file works, so it is probably just an oversight that they do not appear elsewhere in mkiv. (see attachment) Best wishes, Taco