* sgf package
@ 2010-06-10 12:48 Ivo Solnický
From: Ivo Solnický @ 2010-06-10 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

what is the status of the SGF package? When I wanted to install it
(extras="t-sgf"), the installation failed and it did not install even
with the option extras=all. When I manually downloaded and installed
it (version 1.0.5), a compilation of included examples ended with the
following error:

system          : module go loaded
(t-go.tex
system          : module sgf loaded
(t-sgf.tex
system          : module deadstone loaded
(t-deadstone.tex
(deadstone.mkiv<deadstone.lua>))
system          : module sgf-generic loaded
(t-sgf-generic.tex
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \c!printable
                        =\v!no
\xprocesscommaitem #1,#2->\if ,#1
                                 ,\@EA \xprocesscommaitem \else \if ]#1\@EAE...
<argument> ...n =3, \c!printable =\v!no , \c!size
                                                  =\v!big , \c!style =\v!sans
\xdogetparameters #1]->\xprocesscommaitem #1
                                            ,],\@relax@
\dosetupboard ...lse \getparameters [\????bd ][#1]
                                                  \setupboardsize [\@@@@bdsi...
<to be read again>
                   \par
l.97

?

Thanks.

2. After installing all the packages there is a t-layout directory
(instead of layout) in "texmf-context\tex\context\third" and
"texmf-context\doc\context\third". Probably mistake?

Ivo

* Re: sgf package
@ 2010-06-10 14:05 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2010-06-10 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

2010/6/10 Ivo Solnický wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is the status of the SGF package? When I wanted to install it
> (extras="t-sgf"), the installation failed and it did not install even
> with the option extras=all.

Nobody has ever requested its addition to minimals. If you want it, I
can add it.

> When I manually downloaded and installed
> it (version 1.0.5), a compilation of included examples ended with the
> following error:

> ! Undefined control sequence.
> <argument> \c!printable
>                        =\v!no
> \xprocesscommaitem #1,#2->\if ,#1
>                                 ,\@EA \xprocesscommaitem \else \if ]#1\@EAE...
> <argument> ...n =3, \c!printable =\v!no , \c!size
>                                                  =\v!big , \c!style =\v!sans
> \xdogetparameters #1]->\xprocesscommaitem #1
>                                            ,],\@relax@
> \dosetupboard ...lse \getparameters [\????bd ][#1]
>                                                  \setupboardsize [\@@@@bdsi...
> <to be read again>
>                   \par
> l.97
>
> ?

This is something for the author.

> 2. After installing all the packages there is a t-layout directory
> (instead of layout) in "texmf-context\tex\context\third" and
> "texmf-context\doc\context\third". Probably mistake?

Up to the author to fix it. Patrick?

Mojca

* Re: sgf package
@ 2010-06-10 14:51   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2010-06-10 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> 2. After installing all the packages there is a t-layout directory
>> (instead of layout) in "texmf-context\tex\context\third" and
>> "texmf-context\doc\context\third". Probably mistake?
>
> Up to the author to fix it. Patrick?

Should this be layout instead or just without that directory (so the files are in the directory "third")? Or what do you suggest?

Patrick

* Re: sgf package
@ 2010-06-10 14:54     ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2010-06-10 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 16:51, Patrick Gundlach <patrick@gundla.ch> wrote:

>>> 2. After installing all the packages there is a t-layout directory
>>> (instead of layout) in "texmf-context\tex\context\third" and
>>> "texmf-context\doc\context\third". Probably mistake?
>>
>> Up to the author to fix it. Patrick?
>
> Should this be layout instead or just without that directory (so the files are in the directory "third")? Or what do you suggest?

Just removing the "t-" prefix.

Mojca

* Re: sgf package
@ 2010-06-10 15:01       ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2010-06-10 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Just removing the "t-" prefix.

done.

Patrick

* Re: sgf package
@ 2010-06-10 20:40 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-06-10 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 10.06.10 14:48, schrieb Ivo Solnický:
> Hi,
>
> what is the status of the SGF package? When I wanted to install it
> (extras="t-sgf"), the installation failed and it did not install even
> with the option extras=all. When I manually downloaded and installed
> it (version 1.0.5), a compilation of included examples ended with the
> following error:

The package is no longer maintained, you get the error message because
ConTeXt
commands to create constants (\c!...) and variables (\v!...) changed after
the module was released and the module was never updated after this change.

You can try the games module, it's in a beta state since a while but at
least
i plan to finish it in the future (sorry but i can't give a date), here
is a example for the usage:

\usemodule[games]

\starttext

\startTEXpage[offset=5mm]

\startgoban[size=small,option=sgf]
(;C[First move in game
123]B[aa]AW[aa];W[bb](;B[cc](;B[dd];W[ee][ff](;B[ff]);W[gg]));W[hh])
\stopgoban

\stopTEXpage

\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: sgf package
@ 2010-06-13 12:32   ` Ivo Solnický
From: Ivo Solnický @ 2010-06-13 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you for your info. I am interested in improving games module,
but I will send you private e-mail.

Ivo