* pdf options
@ 2010-06-13 16:04 Jan Pohanka
From: Jan Pohanka @ 2010-06-13 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

this code
\setuppagenumbering[location={footer,margin},alternative=doublesided]
forces a pdf viewer to show the document as doublepages.
How can I suppress it, please? Is there any document that describes the
pdf options changing in Context? Unfortunately I was not able to find
anything.

best regards
Jan

http://www.opera.com/mail/

* Re: pdf options
@ 2010-06-14  6:59 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2010-06-14  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jan Pohanka wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this code
> \setuppagenumbering[location={footer,margin},alternative=doublesided]
> forces a pdf viewer to show the document as doublepages.
> How can I suppress it, please?

You mean it displays side-by-side automatically? You can set the
'Page Display' in the Reader to 'Single Page' (Edit->Preferences->Page
Layout).

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: pdf options
@ 2010-06-14  9:51   ` Jan Pohanka
From: Jan Pohanka @ 2010-06-14  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dne Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:59:32 +0200 Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com>
napsal(a):

> Jan Pohanka wrote:
>> Hello,
>>  this code
>> \setuppagenumbering[location={footer,margin},alternative=doublesided]
>> forces a pdf viewer to show the document as doublepages.
>> How can I suppress it, please?
>
> You mean it displays side-by-side automatically? You can set the
> 'Page Display' in the Reader to 'Single Page' (Edit->Preferences->Page
> Layout).

Yes I mean this. But I think that pdf file can tell the Reader how to show
it, because the same file processed by MKII is shown normally. So is there
any way to specify this pdf behaviour in Context?

best regards
Jan

> Best wishes,
> Taco

http://www.opera.com/mail/

* Re: pdf options
@ 2010-06-14 10:20     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-06-14 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 14-6-2010 11:51, Jan Pohanka wrote:
> Dne Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:59:32 +0200 Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com>
> napsal(a):
>
>> Jan Pohanka wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> this code
>>> \setuppagenumbering[location={footer,margin},alternative=doublesided]
>>> forces a pdf viewer to show the document as doublepages.
>>> How can I suppress it, please?
>>
>> You mean it displays side-by-side automatically? You can set the
>> 'Page Display' in the Reader to 'Single Page' (Edit->Preferences->Page
>> Layout).
>
> Yes I mean this. But I think that pdf file can tell the Reader how to
> show it, because the same file processed by MKII is shown normally. So
> is there any way to specify this pdf behaviour in Context?

i'm pretty sure that it's in the mail archive (and/or on the wiki)

% max bookmark fit doublesided singlesided default auto none

\setupinteractionscreen[option=singlesided]

\starttext
     \dorecurse{10}{test \page}
\stoptext

if not on the wiki, then up to you to add it (as well as in the ref section)

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE