* [OT][Fwd: Re: Proposal of a new Q&A site centered on Latex]
@ 2010-06-22 18:57 Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2010-06-22 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well, nearly off-topic, at least. But it is an interesting idea.

Best wishes,
Taco

From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2010-06-22 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 20:57, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Well, nearly off-topic, at least. But it is an interesting idea.

First off-topic question: Do you know a good place to buy latex
clothing [products]?
First on-topic question: Why do we need [to] \protect?

This will rate as x-page on search engines :) :) :)

Mojca

@ 2010-06-22 19:48   ` Martin Schröder
From: Martin Schröder @ 2010-06-22 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

2010/6/22 Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com>:
> First off-topic question: Do you know a good place to buy latex
> clothing [products]?

http://www.getdigital.de/products/Latex :-)

Best
   Martin

* Re: [OT][Fwd: Re: Proposal of a new Q&A site centered on Latex]
@ 2010-06-23  7:46     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-06-23  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 22-6-2010 9:48, Martin Schröder wrote:
> 2010/6/22 Mojca Miklavec<mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com>:
>> First off-topic question: Do you know a good place to buy latex
>> clothing [products]?
>
> http://www.getdigital.de/products/Latex :-)

well, you can go to yandy (dot com) .. once famous for their dvipsone
backend and fonts but they changed the concept

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE