* Dutch interface for starttablehead starttabletail
@ 2010-06-24 22:31 Peter Van Kranenburg
From: Peter Van Kranenburg @ 2010-06-24 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello all,

Can someone tell me the Dutch commands for \starttablehead and
\starttabletail? I can't find it. Context gives an error message when I
use the English commands.

Thanks.

Peter van Kranenburg

* Re: Dutch interface for starttablehead starttabletail
@ 2010-06-25  3:17 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-06-25  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 25.06.10 00:31, schrieb Peter Van Kranenburg:
> Hello all,
>
> Can someone tell me the Dutch commands for \starttablehead and
> \starttabletail? I can't find it. Context gives an error message when
> I use the English commands.

\starttablehead : \starttabelkop
\starttabletail : \starttabelstaart

Wolfgang

* Re: Dutch interface for starttablehead starttabletail
@ 2010-06-25  7:23   ` Peter Van Kranenburg
From: Peter Van Kranenburg @ 2010-06-25  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 6/25/10 5:17 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Am 25.06.10 00:31, schrieb Peter Van Kranenburg:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Can someone tell me the Dutch commands for \starttablehead and
>> \starttabletail? I can't find it. Context gives an error message when
>> I use the English commands.
>
> \starttablehead : \starttabelkop
> \starttabletail : \starttabelstaart

Thanks!

So, in mult-def.lua I have to look for tablehead instead of
starttablehead. I did a 'grep starttablehead mult-def.lua', which
returns no match. Good to know.

Peter

@ 2010-06-25 12:39     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-06-25 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 25.06.10 09:23, schrieb Peter Van Kranenburg:
> On 6/25/10 5:17 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Am 25.06.10 00:31, schrieb Peter Van Kranenburg:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> Can someone tell me the Dutch commands for \starttablehead and
>>> \starttabletail? I can't find it. Context gives an error message when
>>> I use the English commands.
>>
>> \starttablehead : \starttabelkop
>> \starttabletail : \starttabelstaart
>
> Thanks!
>
> So, in mult-def.lua I have to look for tablehead instead of
> starttablehead. I did a 'grep starttablehead mult-def.lua', which
> returns no match. Good to know.

The search result depends on the way how the command was defined, for
\starttable you can search 'starttable' because this is the internal
command name and the dutch interface defines \starttabel as
\def\starttabel{\starttable} but \starttabelkop is generated with the
format generation. When you take a look into the code you can see the
command is defined with '\setvalue{\e!start\v!tablehead}' and the two
values \e!start and \v!tablehead are replaced with their dutch words
'start' and 'tabelkop'.

Wolfgang

* Re: Dutch interface for starttablehead starttabletail
@ 2010-06-25 12:40     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-06-25 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)