* "Large paper" dimensions detecting
@ 2010-07-03 10:35 Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2010-07-03 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All

Is there a way to detect of paperheight and paperwidth of "large paper",
when I print a "small page" to "large paper" ??
When I use \paperwidth and \paperheight commands, then I get dimensions
of  "small paper", but I want get dimensions of "large papers" too.
(I need this dimensions for next calculations)

Thanx, Jaroslav

My min. example:

\definepapersize[MyPap][width=300pt,height=200pt]
\definepapersize[MyPaper][width=1000pt,height=500pt]

\setuppapersize [MyPap][MyPaper]

\starttext

Small paper dimensions:

MyPap paper width - \the\paperwidth

MyPap paper height - \the\paperheight

\blank[big]

Large paper dimensions:

MyPaper paper width - ????? %\the\commandforMyPaperwidthdetect

MyPaper paper height - ???? %\the\commandforMyPaperheightdetect

\stoptext

* Re: "Large paper" dimensions detecting
@ 2010-07-03 10:51 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2010-07-03 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Jaroslav Hajtmar <hajtmar@gyza.cz> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Is there a way to detect of paperheight and paperwidth of "large paper",
> when I print a "small page" to "large paper" ??
> When I use \paperwidth and \paperheight commands, then I get dimensions of
>  "small paper", but I want get dimensions of "large papers" too.
> (I need this dimensions for next calculations)
>
> Thanx, Jaroslav
>

> My min. example:
>

> \definepapersize[MyPap][width=300pt,height=200pt]
> \definepapersize[MyPaper][width=1000pt,height=500pt]
>
> \setuppapersize [MyPap][MyPaper]
>
> \starttext
>
> Small paper dimensions:
>
> MyPap paper width - \the\paperwidth
>
> MyPap paper height - \the\paperheight
>
> \blank[big]
>
> Large paper dimensions:
>
> MyPaper paper width - ????? %\the\commandforMyPaperwidthdetect
>
> MyPaper paper height - ???? %\the\commandforMyPaperheightdetect
>

> \stoptext

perhaps
\the\printpaperheight
\the\printpaperwidth
?

--
luigi

* Re: "Large paper" dimensions detecting
@ 2010-07-03 10:56   ` Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2010-07-03 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Its OK, ... How easy ... I am stupid :-) ...
sorry ... and thanx

Jaroslav