* Footnote numbers not following \setupinteraction color
@ 2010-08-13 17:54 John Haltiwanger
From: John Haltiwanger @ 2010-08-13 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

I seem to be full of problems today:

-----------------------
\setupcolors[state=start]
\setupinteraction[state=start, color=black]

\setupcolor[hex]
\definecolor[titleRed][h=910A00]

\starttext

This \footnote{should not have a red color, correct?}

\stoptext
-----------------------

The footnote number in the page footer inherits color titleRed, though
the footnote "notice" in the text is properly black.

Also, this doesn't seem to affect links in my ToC (they aren't titleRed).

* Re: Footnote numbers not following \setupinteraction color
@ 2010-08-13 18:57 ` Philipp Gesang
From: Philipp Gesang @ 2010-08-13 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2010-08-13 <17:54:02>, John Haltiwanger wrote:
> I seem to be full of problems today:
>
> -----------------------
> \setupcolors[state=start]
> \setupinteraction[state=start, color=black]

Hi John,

it's a link to the same page:
\setupinteraction[state=start, color=black, contrastcolor=black]
should fix it.

Philipp

> \setupcolor[hex]
> \definecolor[titleRed][h=910A00]
>
> \starttext
>
> This \footnote{should not have a red color, correct?}
>
> \stoptext
> -----------------------
>
> The footnote number in the page footer inherits color titleRed, though
> the footnote "notice" in the text is properly black.
>
> Also, this doesn't seem to affect links in my ToC (they aren't titleRed).

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 198 bytes --]

* Re: Footnote numbers not following \setupinteraction color
@ 2010-08-13 20:49 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-08-13 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 13-8-2010 7:54, John Haltiwanger wrote:
> I seem to be full of problems today:
>
> -----------------------
> \setupcolors[state=start]
> \setupinteraction[state=start, color=black]
>
> \setupcolor[hex]
> \definecolor[titleRed][h=910A00]
>
> \starttext
>
> This \footnote{should not have a red color, correct?}
>
> \stoptext
>
> The footnote number in the page footer inherits color titleRed, though
> the footnote "notice" in the text is properly black.

color=,contrastcolor=

red means: link on same page (contrastcolor is used then)

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE