* subject kills bookmarks?
@ 2010-08-15 17:05 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2010-08-15 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Why does subject kill bookmarks when used as first entry?
See attached example.

(I am not sure whether I misunderstood the structural logic that's used for bookmarks.)

Steffen

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]

\setupbodyfont[mscore,12pt]

\defineconversion [greekone] [α,β,γ,δ,ε,ζ,η,θ,ι,κ,λ,μ,ν,ξ,ο,π,ρ,σ,τ,υ,φ,χ,ψ,ω]

\setuphead
 [chapter]
[sectionsegments=2:2,conversion=numbers,sectionstarter={},sectionstopper={.}]
\setuphead
 [section]
[sectionsegments=3:3,conversion=characters,sectionstarter={},sectionstopper={)}]
\setuphead
 [subsection]
[sectionsegments=4:4,conversion=greekone,sectionstarter={(},sectionstopper={)}]

\placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection,subsubsection,subject][all][force=yes]

\starttext
\placelist[chapter,section,subsection,subsubsection,subject][criterium=all]

		\subject{Vorwort}% Here bookmarks are killed?
		\chapter{Eins}
	%	\subject{Vorwort}% Here it would work!
       \section{Klein A}
       \section{Klein B}
       \subsection{Alpha}
       \subsection{Beta}