* Re: sharp (#) and flat (b) signs
       [not found] <mailman.3464.1282224056.4277.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2010-08-19 14:00 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-08-19 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 19.08.2010 16:20, ntg-context-request@ntg.nl wrote:
>> Currently I use F\#m7b5 sequence, but # and b symbols look unnatural,
>> I want real ones.
> You can use \sharp and \flat.

Indeed, so simple and out-of-the box! ))) I'm happy.

--
Best Regards,
Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky

* Re: sharp (#) and flat (b) signs
@ 2010-08-19 12:40   ` Hongwen Qiu
From: Hongwen Qiu @ 2010-08-19 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

  于 2010年08月19日 20:29, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky 写道:
> Currently I use F\#m7b5 sequence, but # and b symbols look unnatural,
> I want real ones.
You can use \sharp and \flat.

* sharp (#) and flat (b) signs
       [not found] <mailman.3461.1282217685.4277.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2010-08-19 12:29 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-08-19 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

Maybe someone has an idea how to insert sharp (#) and flat (b) signs in
the chord names?

Example: F#m7b5

Currently I use F\#m7b5 sequence, but # and b symbols look unnatural, I
want real ones.

I use Minion Pro and standard Windows fonts.

Regards,
Vyatcheslav