* XeLaTeX logo
@ 2010-09-07  9:42 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2010-09-07  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Hans,

may I request the addition of XeLaTeX logo to ConTeXt core? I'm not
sure if there's an official version of it, but I would simply define
it the same way as XeTeX logo, only replacing
    \kern-.15em \TeX}
with
    \kern0em \LaTeX}
at the end of definition. (The original XeLaTeX logo definition is
extra-complicated, so I'm not sure how it's done. I suspect that they
use -0.125 kerning between mirrored E and L, but that makes the two
letters clash too much. It's in tex/latex/metalogo/metalogo.sty)

Thanks a lot,
    Mojca