Dear ConTeXt users, I am trying to write a document (grammar notes) in English and Japanese and so far have used XeTeX (for Unicode support) with tikZ (for graphics) quite successfully. However, I wish to convert to (Xe)ConTeXt in order to have more control over the page design. At the moment I am stuck at trying to define English and Japanese fonts. In XeTeX I used \usepackage[BoldFont]{xeCJK} \setCJKmainfont{IPAMincho} \setCJKsansfont{IPAGothic} \setCJKmonofont{KanjiStrokeOrders} in order to set the three different Japanese fonts I am using. I haven't found any documentation on how to implement something equivalent in ConTeXt and would be most grateful if someone could outline how I would best go about converting my XeTeX document to ConTeXt. Many thanks. Kind regards, Severin P.S.: If you think I'm crazy for trying to mix XeTeX, ConTeXt and tikZ, please tell me now... =) Also, it feels like ConTeXt MkIV with LuaTeX would be the best choice (if the project were just already beyond the beta stage), but I don't really know an awful lot about that either. Any thoughts on how successfully I might be able to implement the above in LuaTeX would also be much appreciated. I have attached a page illustrating how I have been using XeTeX and tikZ.