* luatex problem
@ 2010-09-09 13:03 Lutz Haseloff
From: Lutz Haseloff @ 2010-09-09 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans Hi all,

i use the latest context minimals under windows xp with the SciTE Editor.
Since some weeks, automatic closing and opening of the PDF doesn't work
anymore.

My testfile pdfopen.lua has only one line:

os.execute('pdfopen --file "calluna.pdf"')

If I run this file with:

mtxrun --script "pdfopen.lua"

Adobe Reader 9 crashes completely and wants to send an error report to
microsoft.

If I run the same file with:

lua pdfopen.lua

the file opens  immediately.

For me it seems to be a problem in luatex.

Greetings Lutz

* Re: luatex problem
@ 2010-09-09 13:41 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-09-09 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 9-9-2010 3:03, Lutz Haseloff wrote:
> Hi Hans Hi all,
>
> i use the latest context minimals under windows xp with the SciTE Editor.
> Since some weeks, automatic closing and opening of the PDF doesn't work
> anymore.
>
> My testfile pdfopen.lua has only one line:
>
> os.execute('pdfopen --file "calluna.pdf"')
>
> If I run this file with:
>
> mtxrun --script "pdfopen.lua"
>
> Adobe Reader 9 crashes completely and wants to send an error report to
> microsoft.
>
> If I run the same file with:
>
> lua pdfopen.lua
>
> the file opens  immediately.
>
> For me it seems to be a problem in luatex.

i don't know ... anyhow, you can try

require("l-pdfview.lua").open("oeps.pdf")

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE