Hi list, I wrote a custom pretty printer (verbatim) for Free Pascal/Turbo Pascal/Delphi source files. It's attached to this mail together with a ConTeXt test files that shows the features and some special cases. The pretty printer can handle: reserved words (bold) {...}-, (*...*)- and //...-style comments {$...} compiler directives '...' strings embedded assembler code (asm ... end) It's based on the Lazarus IDE syntax highlighter (Free Pascal IDE), which should be pretty Delphi-like. The main difference to Lazarus highlighting is that comments are not bold, but slanted. That looks much better when no colors are used. I'm not experienced in Lua programming, but I hope there are no major issues. I'd really appreciate any feedback: comments, suggestions and corrections (if necessary). I hope that eventually the Pascal pretty printer can make it's way into the ConTeXt distribution. Best wishes, Stefan. PS: Thanks for the Lua pretty printer, which served as a good starting point.