Dear Sirs, I have trouble with \setuplayout[location=duplex] and \setuplayout[marking=color] (MkII-version: 2010.05.24 / MkIV-version: dito) A modified sample (from the ConTeXt-documentation "cont-en.pdf", section 1.6) will show the problem: \setuppapersize[B5][A4] \setuplayout[location=duplex,marking=color] \setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided] \starttext page 1 \page page 2 \page page 3 \page page 4 \stoptext The result are 4 pages on the left upper corner (--> odd pages) (MkII and(!) MkIV). instead of upper right/upper left (pages 1 and 2) upper right/upper left (pages 3 and 4). The option location={duplex,left} gives the same results. The color-bars are only displayed at MkIV, with MkII only the cropmarks are shown. Can anybody help me with the duplex option in MkiII and MkIV and getting color-bars in MkII? Thanks for your help Bernd Kosubek