From: S Barmeier <severinbarmeier@googlemail.com>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: ntg-context Digest, Vol 76, Issue 95
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:48:44 +0200	[thread overview]

On 10/20/2010 02:12 PM, ntg-context-request@ntg.nl wrote:
> > Sorry to keep going on about this, but trying to load the
> > project/environment with either of
> >
> > \project myproject
> > \environment myenvironment
> >
> > in the component (directly after \startcomponent) gives me an error. It
> > compiles fine without these commands, but then the \ruby command does
> > not work. What am I doing wrong?
> Could you please provide a small example?

\startcomponent 02japlang
\product myproduct
\project myproject % <-- if included produces error
\environment myenvir % <-- if included produces error
\starttext
\chapter{chapter2}
\ruby{早}{はや}い % <-- if included produces error
\stoptext
\stopcomponent

is what my component looks like.
The myenvir.tex contains the line \usemodule[ruby] (and other
fontfallbacks) which works fine in a simple file, but fails to be loaded
in the component, yet I don't seem to be able to load it by pointing to
either the project or the environment... The product and project files
are, with the exception of name changes, copied almost straight from the
documentation; all files compile fine if the three lines above are
commented out.

Thank you for your time & help =)