* Lettermodule: error message
@ 2010-10-24 14:37 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2010-10-24 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG-Context ConTeXt users

Hi Wolfgang,

Today I updated Context and hereafter the letter module stopped working with the following error:

! Undefined control sequence.

system          > error on line 31 in file /Users/willi/Documents/NHG/Templates/test-letter.tex: Undefined control sequence ...

26     \starttext
27     \startletter
28     Nach unserem Treffen in Brejlov kam schon Vieles in Bewegung.
29     \blank
30     Die offizielle Einladung kommt später.
31 >>  \stopletter
32     \stoptext

\processlettervalues ...ox {\trialtypesettingtrue
                                                  \getbuffer [lettercontent]...
\stopletter ->\processlettervalues
                                   \directsetup {\v!letter :\v!place }\endgr...
l.31 \stopletter

I used the following test-file:

\usemodule[letter][style=dutch]
\mainlanguage[de]
\language[de]
\starttext
\startletter
Nach unserem Treffen in Brejlov kam schon Vieles in Bewegung.
\blank
Die offizielle Einladung kommt später.
\stopletter
\stoptext

Kind regards
Willi

* Re: Lettermodule: error message
@ 2010-10-24 14:55 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-10-24 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 24.10.2010 um 16:37 schrieb Willi Egger:

> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> Today I updated Context and hereafter the letter module stopped working with the following error:

Fixed.

Wolfgang

* Re: Lettermodule: error message
@ 2010-10-24 14:59 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2010-10-24 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 24-10-2010 4:37, Willi Egger wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> Today I updated Context and hereafter the letter module stopped working with the following error:
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
>
> system>  error on line 31 in file /Users/willi/Documents/NHG/Templates/test-letter.tex: Undefined control sequence ...
>

> 26     \starttext
> 27     \startletter
> 28     Nach unserem Treffen in Brejlov kam schon Vieles in Bewegung.
> 29     \blank
> 30     Die offizielle Einladung kommt später.
> 31>>   \stopletter
> 32     \stoptext
>

> \processlettervalues ...ox {\trialtypesettingtrue
>                                                    \getbuffer [lettercontent]...

should be \settrialtypesetting in mkiv; some of the state macros have
been generalized to that they can be consulted at the lua end as well

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2010-10-24 19:46   ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2010-10-24 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wolfgang, thanks for the fix, it works again!

Willi