* itemize and [] question
@ 2010-11-10 20:51 Horacio Suarez
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Horacio Suarez @ 2010-11-10 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

hello all:
I'm shure this is a silly question, but in this code, the second item [Fiesta] disappears -but the dot remains- and in the first item the text inside the brackets is ok. What is wrog?
\starttext
\startitemize[packed]
\item Acto de Apertura [y muestra de emprendimientos].
\item [Fiesta].
\item Acto de cierre.
\stopitemize
\stoptext
Thankyou in advance.
--------------------
Horacio Suarez

* Re: itemize and [] question
@ 2010-11-10 20:56 ` Horacio Suarez
From: Horacio Suarez @ 2010-11-10 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

items should be enclosed in { } ?

--------------------
Horacio Suarez

From: horaciosuarez@hotmail.com
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 20:51:48 +0000
Subject: [NTG-context] itemize and [] question

@ 2010-11-10 21:14 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2010-11-10 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010, Horacio Suarez wrote:

> hello all:
> I'm shure this is a silly question, but in this code, the second item [Fiesta] disappears -but the dot remains- and in the first item the text inside the brackets is ok. What is wrog?
> \starttext
> \startitemize[packed]
> \item Acto de Apertura [y muestra de emprendimientos].
> \item [Fiesta].
> \item Acto de cierre.
> \stopitemize

Item \in[Fiesta] was eaten.

> \stoptext

\item takes an optional argument as a label for the reference. If you want
to prevent that use either of these:

\item \relax [Fiesta]
\item {} [Fiesta]
\item [] [Fiesta]

Aditya

* Re: itemize and [] question
@ 2010-11-10 21:18 ` Herbert Voss
From: Herbert Voss @ 2010-11-10 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 10.11.2010 21:51, schrieb Horacio Suarez:

> hello all:
> I'm shure this is a silly question, but in this code, the second item [Fiesta] disappears -but the dot remains- and in the first item the text inside the brackets is ok. What is wrog?
> \starttext
> \startitemize[packed]
> \item Acto de Apertura [y muestra de emprendimientos].
> \item [Fiesta].

\item\relax [Fiesta].

otherwise it is taken as optional argument

Herbert

* Re: itemize and [] question
@ 2010-11-10 21:34   ` Horacio Suarez
From: Horacio Suarez @ 2010-11-10 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)