HI All Contexters out there! I'm a Guy from sweden who will appreciate a possible solution to following problem. I'm interested in to do a personalized itemlist with a symbol created in metapost. Here is an example: \startuniqueMPgraphic{square} draw roundedsquare(20,20,2) withrgbcolor (.625,0,0); \stopuniqueMPgraphic \defineoverlay[square][\uniqueMPgraphic{square}] \setupitemgroup [itemize] [1] [symbol=square] \starttext \startitemize[1,columns] \dorecurse{10}{\item itempoint \par} \stopitemize \stoptext This doesn't have any effect so my question is how do I manage this? I did following as an alternative solution and it worked as I wanted but If I run this example the linebreak comes in to the next column(third item), which is not what I want. See example below! \definedescription [task] [text=\uniqueMPgraphic{square}, width=broad] \startcolumns \dorecurse{5}{\task very long sentence i will now write to create this weird issue \par} \stopcolumns How do I prevent this, or is there a better solution? Many thanks in advance Janneman