* line numbers - method=page
@ 2011-01-01 23:34 Daniel Schopper
From: Daniel Schopper @ 2011-01-01 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear all,
on trying to reproduce the TEI to ConTeXt example on
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TEI_xml I haven't been able to get the
line numbering per page working right. I directly copy-pasted the
relevant part of the seventh listing which goes like this:

\setuplinenumbering[location=inner,
                     step=5,
                     method=page,
                     style=\tfxx,
                     align=left,
                     distance=0.3em,
                     width=0.3cm]

- unfortunately to no avail. method=page isn't mentioned neither in the
context manual nor in the wiki so I fear I'll have to find some
workaround? Being a absolute newbie to ConTeXt I actually tried some
primitive fiddling with variations of
\setupheadertexts[\setcounter{linenumber}{0}]

I'm using
ConTeXt  ver: 2010.07.30 11:35 MKIV  fmt: 2010.12.31
which should be the newest version available on
http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2010.

Any kind of help is highly appreciated! Please forgive me if there has
been already mentioned a solution on this list which I missed…
Thanks in advance!
Daniel

* Re: line numbers - method=page
@ 2011-01-02 10:17 ` Thomas Schmitz
From: Thomas Schmitz @ 2011-01-02 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 00:34:12 +0100
  Daniel Schopper <daniel.schopper@aon.at> wrote:

> I'm using
> ConTeXt  ver: 2010.07.30 11:35 MKIV  fmt: 2010.12.31
> which should be the newest version available on
>http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2010.

You will have to use a more recent (beta) version. I have
added a sentence to the wiki page explaining that.

Thomas

* Re: line numbers - method=page
@ 2011-01-02 10:39   ` Daniel Schopper
From: Daniel Schopper @ 2011-01-02 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ok, thanks for the info!
Daniel

Am 02.01.11 11:17, schrieb Thomas Schmitz:
> On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 00:34:12 +0100
> Daniel Schopper <daniel.schopper@aon.at> wrote:
>>
>> I'm using
>> ConTeXt ver: 2010.07.30 11:35 MKIV fmt: 2010.12.31
>> which should be the newest version available on
>> http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2010.
>>
> You will have to use a more recent (beta) version. I have added a
> sentence to the wiki page explaining that.
>
> Thomas

Daniel Schopper
Esterhazygasse 31/1/9
1060 Wien