* Re: Fullpage does not work after updating minimals
       [not found] <mailman.415.1295168075.4223.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2011-01-16 14:53 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2011-01-16 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

OK, works here now too.

Probably weird update at 6:00 at the morning )

--
Best Regards,
Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky

* Re: Fullpage does not work after updating minimals
@ 2011-01-16  8:48   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-01-16  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 16.01.2011 um 04:56 schrieb Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky:

> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> \usemodule[fullpage][style={in,empty}]
> \starttext
> Bla-bla
> \stoptext
>
> now gives
>
> system          : module fullpage loaded
> (c:/contextminimal/texmf-context/tex/context/third/fullpage/t-fullpage.mkiv
> ! Undefined control sequence.
>
> system          > error on line 244 in file test1.tex: Undefined control sequence ...
>

> l.244 \definenamespace

Maybe your context installation is too old, the module works for me with a current
installation with mkii and mkiv. This is one of my test files which works:

\usemodule[fullpage][style={cm,empty}]

\starttext
\input knuth
\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Fullpage does not work after updating minimals
       [not found] <mailman.371.1294900960.4223.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2011-01-16  3:56 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky