Hi again, please find attached a rather minimal project structure including the produced XML export. > [1] root node > > First, the exported XML file lacks a root node! > Just call it or or whatever you like, but it MUST be there, otherwise it’s no wellformed XML. The root node is just fine from standalone documents, but is missing in exports from project structure. > If I enable xhtml mode ... > the exported file stops after a few lines. I didn’t trace that yet, since xhtml mode make so sense anyway. > [2] metadata > > The metadata from \setupexport is completely ignored. still true - is \setupexport deprecated? > The metadata from \settaggedmetadata is exported just fine, but it ends up within the first block of the first page, if that’s not empty. still true - in this test case, within „section“; I guess is inserted into the tree after the first tag, that should be . So [2] should be fixed if [1] is. > [3] cover picture > > The firstpage key of setupexport is supposed to define a cover picture for the ePub, but it doesn’t do anything probably part of [2] - \setupexport doesn’t do anything. Since the cover picture probably doesn’t need to end up in the exported XML but in one of the ePub auxiliary files, I don’t know how it should (or used to) work at all. > [4] delimited > > If \quotation{} contains more than one paragraph (in my case it’s a quote), the