* Index design
@ 2006-07-25 14:07 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2006-07-25 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

[apologies for re-posting but the ntg-server seemed to be down?]

Hi,

in a index is it possible not to have bold letters as separators
("a", "w") in a dedicated line, but instead only the first letter of
the first entry with "a" or "w" bold?

See this minimal example:

\starttext
\chapter{First Chapter}
Some text...\index{word}

\section {First Section}
Some text...\index{word}
Some text...\index{another word}
Some text...\index{another word}

\page[yes]
\completeindex

\stoptext

Here I would like to have only the first letter of the index entries
"another" and later "word" in the index to be set bold.

(Hope you understand what I mean...)

Thanks,

Steffen

* Index design