* Bibliography question: one list of references per chapter and one overall list
@ 2011-05-02 14:31 Renald Buter
From: Renald Buter @ 2011-05-02 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello all,

I am currently making up my thesis in ConTeXt. And I am thoroughly impressed with
the professional looking result I already have, although I have only recently started
using ConTeXt.

Now, I have a question regarding reference lists: I would like to have one
list per chapter (which are original research papers), but also one big list at the end of
the thesis, as a separate chapter, containing all unique references in whole thesis.

At the moment, I'm using the bib module. This works perfectly if I compile every single
chapter separately (i.e. 'texexec chapter01.tex', for example). However, if I compile
the whole component (i.e. 'texexec thesis.tex'), I obviously get at every chapter the
same reference list, regardless whether the references were cited in that particular
chapter.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to accomplish this (if at all possible)?

With kind regards,

Renald

* Re: Bibliography question: one list of references per chapter and one overall list
@ 2011-05-04  7:32 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2011-05-04  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 05/02/11 16:31, Renald Buter wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am currently making up my thesis in ConTeXt. And I am thoroughly impressed with
> the professional looking result I already have, although I have only recently started
> using ConTeXt.
>
> Now, I have a question regarding reference lists: I would like to have one
> list per chapter (which are original research papers), but also one big list at the end of
> the thesis, as a separate chapter, containing all unique references in whole thesis.
>
> At the moment, I'm using the bib module. This works perfectly if I compile every single
> chapter separately (i.e. 'texexec chapter01.tex', for example). However, if I compile
> the whole component (i.e. 'texexec thesis.tex'), I obviously get at every chapter the
> same reference list, regardless whether the references were cited in that particular
> chapter.
>
> Does anyone have suggestions on how to accomplish this (if at all possible)?

\completepublications[criterium=chapter]

should do this.

Best wishes,
Taco