* Re: Proposed changes for Croatian language
@ 2011-05-07  4:02 Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-05-07  4:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> While we're at it, attached is a patched one for the Hungarian language (against the current beta).
>
> Adam

Sorry, there's one typo in it:

line 2232:
-    hu="ábrák",
+    hu="Ábrák",

Adam

* Re: Proposed changes for Croatian language
@ 2011-05-07 10:59 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-05-07 10:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7-5-2011 6:02, Reviczky, Adam wrote:
>> While we're at it, attached is a patched one for the Hungarian language (against the current beta).
>>
>> Adam
>
> Sorry, there's one typo in it:
>
> line 2232:
> -    hu="ábrák",
> +    hu="Ábrák",

just send me a patch after the next beta then (i just merged in other
fixes)

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2011-05-09  1:46 Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-05-09  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> just send me a patch after the next beta then (i just merged in other
> fixes)

I've attached the newly patched "lang-txt.lua" against the current experimental (2011.05.08) with the "hu" fixes.

Adam

[-- Attachment #2: lang-txt.lua.gz --]
[-- Type: application/x-gzip, Size: 11116 bytes --]

* Re: Proposed changes for Croatian language
@ 2011-05-07  0:09 Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-05-07  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

>> If it would be easier, I can send fixed lang-txt.lua.
>
>indeed easier
>
>Hans

While we're at it, attached is a patched one for the Hungarian language (against the current beta).

Adam

[-- Attachment #2: lang-txt.lua.gz --]
[-- Type: application/x-gzip, Size: 11112 bytes --]

* Re: Proposed changes for Croatian language
@ 2011-05-06 19:11   ` Vedran Miletić
From: Vedran Miletić @ 2011-05-06 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dana 6. svibnja 2011. 19:12 Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> je napisao/la:

> On 6-5-2011 6:46, Vedran Miletić wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> according to [1], Croatian language has no em-dash. Could lang-def.mkiv
>> (lines 240-243) be fixed to be:
>>
>> \c!leftsentence={\hbox{--~}},
>> \c!rightsentence={\hbox{~--}},
>> \c!leftsubsentence={--},
>> \c!rightsubsentence={--},
>>

> patched.

Thanks.

>  also, from my understanding, month names are only used for generating
>> correct \date[...=...] output. If that's the case, they should be in
>> Genitive case, as follows:
>>
>> january = siječnja
>> february = veljače
>> march = ožujka
>> april = travnja
>> may = svibnja
>> june = lipnja
>> july = srpnja
>> august = kolovoza
>> september = rujna
>> october = listopada
>> november = studenog
>> december = prosinca
>>
>> If it would be easier, I can send fixed lang-txt.lua.
>>

> indeed easier

Here it is: http://www.inf.uniri.hr/~vmiletic/context/lang-txt.lua

Vedran Miletić

* Re: Proposed changes for Croatian language
@ 2011-05-06 17:12 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-05-06 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 6-5-2011 6:46, Vedran Miletić wrote:
> Hi,
>
> according to [1], Croatian language has no em-dash. Could lang-def.mkiv
> (lines 240-243) be fixed to be:
>
> \c!leftsentence={\hbox{--~}},
> \c!rightsentence={\hbox{~--}},
> \c!leftsubsentence={--},