* about JS(Walk_Field{})
@ 2011-05-14 12:26 Jeong Dalyoung
From: Jeong Dalyoung @ 2011-05-14 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear all,

I tried the following code for presentation, but not succeeded.
It just draw a small circle without frame even "frame=on".
The word "here" is colored green but there is no interaction when I click "here".
Is there anything wrong in the following code?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\startbuffer[a]
draw fullcircle scaled 1cm;
\stopbuffer
\startbuffer[b]
draw fullcircle scaled 2cm;
\stopbuffer
\startbuffer[c]
draw fullcircle scaled 3cm;
\stopbuffer

\definesymbol[step1][{\processMPbuffer[a]}]
\definesymbol[step2][{\processMPbuffer[a,b]}]
\definesymbol[step3][{\processMPbuffer[a,b,c]}]

\definefieldstack
[circles]
[step1, step2, step3]
 [frame= on, offset= 3pt,framecolor=darkyellow,rulethickness=1pt]

\starttext
\placefigure[here][]
{To see the animation, please click \goto{here}[JS(Walk_Field{circles})]} {\fieldstack[circles]}
\stoptext

* Re: about JS(Walk_Field{})
@ 2011-05-14 12:55 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-05-14 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 14.05.2011 um 14:26 schrieb Jeong Dalyoung:

> Dear all,
>
> I tried the following code for presentation, but not succeeded.
> It just draw a small circle without frame even "frame=on".
> The word "here" is colored green but there is no interaction when I click "here"

There is something wrong with the fieldstack mechanism.

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\starttext

\definesymbol[one][1]
\definesymbol[two][2]

\definefieldstack[some][one,two]

\defineoverlay[some][\overlaybutton{Walk{some}}]

\framed[background={foreground,some}]{\fieldstack[some]}

\stoptext

Your mail reminds me to finish my animation module which makes it simpler
to generate such animations, e.g. the above can be written as

\startanimation
  {1}
  {2}
\stopanimation

and all the necessary symbols etc. are generated by the environment.

Wolfgang

* Re: about JS(Walk_Field{})
@ 2011-05-14 14:34   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-05-14 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 14-5-2011 2:55, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> There is something wrong with the fieldstack mechanism.

fixed in next beta (mismatch between field.value in javascript and
rendering key)

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: about JS(Walk_Field{})
@ 2011-05-17 11:39   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-05-17 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 17.05.2011 um 13:16 schrieb Jeong Dalyoung:

> Dear Wolfgang,
>
> Your animation module works really fine.
> It reduces a lot of work to set the fieldstack.

It’s now also part of the minimals.

> I'd like to ask you a few more small things.
>
> 1) Is it possible to set the duration time in the case of autoplay?

I’ll add a key to change this.

> 2) The location of buttons is leftaligned when [menu=yes]. Is it what you want or I did something wrong?

Will be fixed.

> 3) What is the meaning of "\start and \stop" in animation-1.tex?

I added them to keep the \startMPinitializations settings local
but they are useless here because \startMPinitializations stores
the content in a global register, I’m going to remove them.

> 4) In your animation-2.tex, the size of buttons can be controlled by setting foregroundstyle. Then, how to apply it to \startanimation?

I used animation-2.tex for a draft of the control buttons,
they are static images and don’t come from the module itself.

Control over the size of the menu etc. is still missing.
You can make a list of features you want and i take a look at it.

Wolfgang

* Re: about JS(Walk_Field{})
       [not found] <mailman.953.1305463700.4231.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2011-05-17 11:16 ` Jeong Dalyoung
From: Jeong Dalyoung @ 2011-05-17 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

@ 2011-05-16 11:06   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-05-16 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 16.05.2011 um 12:50 schrieb Jeong Dalyoung:

>> Yes, the code is a separate module and you can download it here: https://bitbucket.org/wolfs/animation/src
>
> I downloaded in .zip file, and found many files.
> I copied t-animation.mkvi ../texmf-local/tex/context and run luatools --generate.

The correct path is ../texmf-local/tex/context/third/animation/t-animation.mkvi

> After that try your sample file "animation-1.tex" and got a undefined control sequence -> \startanimation.
>
> The fact is that luatools didn't locate it.
> Should I do some more things to make it work?

You can also put the module in the same directory as your document,
it’s not necessary to have it in the tex tree.

> Is the module name t-animation.mkvi not ~.mkiv?

No, “mkvi” is correct.

@ 2011-05-16 10:50 ` Jeong Dalyoung
From: Jeong Dalyoung @ 2011-05-16 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for the files.

> Yes, the code is a separate module and you can download it here: https://bitbucket.org/wolfs/animation/src

I downloaded in .zip file, and found many files.
I copied t-animation.mkvi ../texmf-local/tex/context and run luatools --generate.

After that try your sample file "animation-1.tex" and got a undefined control sequence -> \startanimation.

The fact is that luatools didn't locate it.
Should I do some more things to make it work?
Is the module name t-animation.mkvi not ~.mkiv?

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

* Re: about JS(Walk_Field{})
@ 2011-05-15 11:24   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-05-15 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

       [not found] <mailman.934.1305388473.4231.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2011-05-14 22:15 ` Jeong Dalyoung
From: Jeong Dalyoung @ 2011-05-14 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Wolfgang and Hans,

Thank you for checking. I'll wait for next beta.

It is one of nice features in presentation and  was working well sometime ago.