* 2 problems with \date[]
@ 2011-05-18 11:29 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2011-05-18 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

The year is always 2011 and the French month août has wrong spelling:

\mainlanguage[fr]
\starttext
\date[d=23, m=3, y=1985]: must be \quote{1985}\par
\date[d=1, m=8, y=2011]: must be \quote{août}
\stoptext

Cheers,
--
           Peter

* Re: 2 problems with \date[]
@ 2011-05-18 14:15 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-05-18 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 18-5-2011 1:29, Peter Münster wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The year is always 2011 and the French month août has wrong spelling:
>
> \mainlanguage[fr]
> \starttext
> \date[d=23, m=3, y=1985]: must be \quote{1985}\par
> \date[d=1, m=8, y=2011]: must be \quote{août}
> \stoptext

solved in next beta

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* problem with columnsetspan
@ 2011-05-21 14:10 ` Gordon Parrott
From: Gordon Parrott @ 2011-05-21 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi
I am fairly new to Context and as a way to learn I am working on a magazine layout for a an organisation to which I belong.

I was getting along well ( with information I got from the web site and the mail lists).

 I am having a problem with \starcolumsetspan. Until a week or two ago it appeared to be working but I have just installed the minimals on a new machine and it no longer works with the latest version.

I found this example on the mailing list which give the same results:

\definecolumnset[columntest][n=2,balance=yes]
\definecolumnsetspan[wide][n=2]
\starttext
\startcolumnset[columntest]
    \startcolumnsetspan[wide]
        \dorecurse{3}{\input knuth\par}
    \stopcolumnsetspan
    \dorecurse{10}{\input knuth\par}
\stopcolumnset
\stoptext

I'm just wondering if there is anything I might need to do to the above to get it to work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated but I am in no hurry for this and could wait until it gets fixed in the normal round of releases.

Cheers
Gordon