Am 24.05.2011 19:38, schrieb Oliver Buerschaper: >>>> Would be nice to know. In my publication list after all titles are two >>>> points, like: >>>> That's the title. . >>>> Realy ugly and I don't know why. Is that a known problem? >>> >>> Well, that you can easily avoid by not putting a full stop after the title in the database if I'm not mistaken :-) Usually you wouldn't consider the full stop a part of the title (e.g. in a newspaper), however, if your title is a question, well, then you need a question mark, right? >> >> I didn't put a full stop after the title. > > Can you provide a minimal example? \setupbibtex[database=bib] \setuppublications[numbering=yes] % Show reference numbers in the generated list. \starttext \placepublications[criterium=all] \stoptext with bib.bib: @BOOKLET{ref1, author = {Author}, title = {Title}, year = {2005}, } creates the attached pdf-file.