* Custom function
@ 2011-06-08  0:38 Alexandre Leray
From: Alexandre Leray @ 2011-06-08  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm rather new to ConTeXt and would like to simplify my document, in
order to simplify processing of documents.

I have this:

\defineparagraphs[infos][n=1]
\setupparagraphs[infos][1][
     style={\switchtobodyfont[6pt]},
     %command=????,
     ]

\starttext

\startinfos
     \smash{\lower22pt\hbox{
         \margintext[left]{
             Edition de Trilogie de l'enfer en novembre 2011 chez Sens
Tonka
     }}}
\stopinfos

\input tufte
\stoptext

I would like to avoid putting "\inmargin" and
"\smash{\lower22pt\hbox{..." by hand and add it directly to the
setupparagraphs.

Can I do such a thing?

Thanks for help!

Alex

* Re: Custom function
@ 2011-06-04 19:00   ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2011-06-04 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, Jun 04 2011, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

>>            Edition de Trilogie de l'enfer en novembre 2011 chez Sens  Tonka

Should be: "Édition"  (common error in French)

--
           Peter

* Re: Custom function
@ 2011-06-04  7:41 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-06-04  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 03.06.2011 um 16:50 schrieb Stéphanie Vilayphiou:

> Hello,
> I'm rather new to ConTeXt and would like to simplify my document, in order to simplify processing of documents.
>
> I have this:
>
> \defineparagraphs[infos][n=1]
> \setupparagraphs[infos][1][
>    style={\switchtobodyfont[6pt]},
>    %command=????,
>    ]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startinfos
>    \smash{\lower22pt\hbox{
>        \margintext[left]{
>            Edition de Trilogie de l'enfer en novembre 2011 chez Sens  Tonka
>    }}}
> \stopinfos
>
> \input tufte
> \stoptext
>
> I would like to avoid putting "\inmargin" and "\smash{\lower22pt\hbox{..." by hand and add it directly to the setupparagraphs.
> Can I do such a thing?

\definedescription
  [infos]
  [location=margin,
   command=\groupedcommand{\switchtobodyfont[6pt]}{\endgraf}]

\starttext

\startinfos{Edition de Trilogie de l'enfer en novembre 2011 chez Sens  Tonka}
\input tufte
\stopinfos

\stoptext

Wolfgang

[...]