* \placecontent (\placemylist) problem in last beta
@ 2011-06-20 21:12 Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2011-06-20 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello ConTeXist.

When I create my own list of content, so there is a repetition of
chapter numbers in the list of contents.
Is it a bug in last minimals? In previous versions it worked OK!

Thanx Jaroslav

Here is my minimal example:

\definelist[Ichap]
\definelist[IIchap]

\definecombinedlist[mylist][Ichap, IIchap][level=IIchap]

\definehead[Ichap][chapter]
\definehead[IIchap][section]

\starttext

\placemylist

\Ichap{Chapter 1}

\IIchap{Section 1.1}
\IIchap{Section 1.2}

\Ichap{Chapter 2}

\IIchap{Section 2.1}
\IIchap{Section 2.2}

\stoptext

* Re: \placecontent (\placemylist) problem in last beta
@ 2011-06-20 21:17 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-06-20 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 20.06.2011 um 23:12 schrieb Jaroslav Hajtmar:

> Hello ConTeXist.
>
> When I create my own list of content, so there is a repetition of chapter numbers in the list of contents.
> Is it a bug in last minimals? In previous versions it worked OK!
>
> Thanx Jaroslav
>

> Here is my minimal example:
>

> \definelist[Ichap]
> \definelist[IIchap]

Remove these two lines, \definehad already does this.

Wolfgang

* Re: \placecontent (\placemylist) problem in last beta
@ 2011-06-20 21:29   ` Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2011-06-20 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanx Wolfgang.
It is working OK now. Surprised me that in previous versions it was OK.

Jaroslav

@ 2011-06-20 21:58     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-06-20 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 20-6-2011 11:29, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
> Thanx Wolfgang.
> It is working OK now. Surprised me that in previous versions it was OK.

wat previous versions? definehead has always defined lists and as some
inheritance and setup is involved, defining the list again can interfere

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2011-06-20 22:14       ` Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2011-06-20 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Hans.

Previously I was using ConTeXt (MKIV) in TeXLive 2010.
Here is log:
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.60.2-2010071421 (Web2C 2010) (rev 3736)
ConTeXt  ver: 2010.05.24 13:05 MKIV  fmt: 2010.9.21  int: english/english

Now I re-editing old things so they function in the last beta minimals
and occasionally I encounter any problems...

Jaroslav