* Additional title after enumerations-head
@ 2011-06-22 17:23 Stefan Müller
From: Stefan Müller @ 2011-06-22 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi list,

in one of my documents (MkIV) I defined several different enumerations
with \defineenumerations.  Currently their only differences are in the
values of "text=" and "style=".  With the following I got what I wanted
so far:

\defineenumeration[lemma][text=Lemma, location=serried, width=fit,
style=slanted, indenting=yes, prefix=yes, prefixsegments=chapter,
indentnext=no]

\starttext
\startlemma
	Some slanted text.
\stoplemma
\stoptext

Results in "Lemma 1  Some slanted text", head in bold and the text slanted.

But now I have some lemmata that should get some kind of title, for example:
"Lemma 1 (Farkas Lemma)  Some slanted text."

How can I achieve this without defining a new description for every
"special case"?  I tried something like "\startlemma[right={My title}]"
without avail.  I want the "title", "(Farkas Lemma)" in the above
example, to be placed before the added "distance".  In addition I would
like to be able to set (within \definedescription for all lemmata would
be enough) whether I want the "title" to be bold (like the head "Lemma
1") or not.  Is all or some of this possible?  I'm pretty confident that
ConTeXt can already handle this, but I don't know how.

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Kind regards,
Stefan