* bib module makes titles lowercase?
@ 2011-07-03 16:45 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2011-07-03 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

maybe I just overlooked some very basic (german?) settings,
but when I am running the bib module it rewrites entries of "title" in my bbi file to lowercase!

See an example:

\usemodule[bib]
\setupbibtex[database=mytry_x.bib]
\starttext
Test
\completepublications
\stoptext

The referenced "mytry_x.bib" looks like this:

@ARTICLE{altmeppendb20011399,
author = {Holger Altmeppen},
gender = {sm},
title = {Untaugliche Regeln zum Vertrauensschaden und Erf¸llungsinteresse im Schuldrechtsmodernisierungsentwurf},
shorttitle = {DB 2001, 1399},
journal = {Der Betrieb},
year = {{\noopsort{2001a}}2001},
pages = {S.~1399 - 1405}
}

And the resulting bbl lookes like this:

\setuppublicationlist[samplesize={Alt01},totalnumber=1]

\startpublication[k=altmeppendb20011399,t=article,
a={{Altmeppen}},y=2001,
n=1,s=Alt01]
\artauthor[]{Holger}[H.]{}{Altmeppen}
\pubyear{{\noopsort{2001a}}2001}
\arttitle{Untaugliche regeln zum vertrauensschaden und erf¸llungsinteresse im
  schuldrechtsmodernisierungsentwurf}
\journal{Der Betrieb}
\pages{S.~1399 - 1405}
\stoppublication

Any ideas??

Thanks,
Steffen

* Re: bib module makes titles lowercase?
@ 2011-07-03 18:48 ` yoraxe
From: yoraxe @ 2011-07-03 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 03.07.2011 18:45, schrieb Steffen Wolfrum:
> Hi,
>
> maybe I just overlooked some very basic (german?) settings,
> but when I am running the bib module it rewrites entries of "title" in my bbi file to lowercase!
>
> See an example:
>
> \usemodule[bib]
> \setupbibtex[database=mytry_x.bib]
> \starttext
> Test
> \completepublications
> \stoptext
>

> The referenced "mytry_x.bib" looks like this:
>
> @ARTICLE{altmeppendb20011399,
> author = {Holger Altmeppen},
> gender = {sm},
> title = {Untaugliche Regeln zum Vertrauensschaden und Erf¸llungsinteresse im Schuldrechtsmodernisierungsentwurf},
> shorttitle = {DB 2001, 1399},
> journal = {Der Betrieb},
> year = {{\noopsort{2001a}}2001},
> pages = {S.~1399 - 1405}
> }
>

> And the resulting bbl lookes like this:
>
> \setuppublicationlist[samplesize={Alt01},totalnumber=1]
>
> \startpublication[k=altmeppendb20011399,t=article,
> a={{Altmeppen}},y=2001,
> n=1,s=Alt01]
> \artauthor[]{Holger}[H.]{}{Altmeppen}
> \pubyear{{\noopsort{2001a}}2001}
> \arttitle{Untaugliche regeln zum vertrauensschaden und erf¸llungsinteresse im
>   schuldrechtsmodernisierungsentwurf}
> \journal{Der Betrieb}
> \pages{S.~1399 - 1405}
> \stoppublication
>

> Any ideas??

Look here:
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2011/059359.html

Yoraxe

* Re: bib module makes titles lowercase?
@ 2011-07-03 19:20   ` Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2011-07-03 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 03.07.2011 um 20:48 schrieb yoraxe:

> Am 03.07.2011 18:45, schrieb Steffen Wolfrum:
>> Hi,
>>
>> maybe I just overlooked some very basic (german?) settings,
>> but when I am running the bib module it rewrites entries of "title" in my bbi file to lowercase!
>>
>> See an example:
>>
>> \usemodule[bib]
>> \setupbibtex[database=mytry_x.bib]
>> \starttext
>> Test
>> \completepublications
>> \stoptext
>>

>> The referenced "mytry_x.bib" looks like this:
>>
>> @ARTICLE{altmeppendb20011399,
>> author = {Holger Altmeppen},
>> gender = {sm},
>> title = {Untaugliche Regeln zum Vertrauensschaden und Erf¸llungsinteresse im Schuldrechtsmodernisierungsentwurf},
>> shorttitle = {DB 2001, 1399},
>> journal = {Der Betrieb},
>> year = {{\noopsort{2001a}}2001},
>> pages = {S.~1399 - 1405}
>> }
>>

>> And the resulting bbl lookes like this:
>>
>> \setuppublicationlist[samplesize={Alt01},totalnumber=1]
>>
>> \startpublication[k=altmeppendb20011399,t=article,
>> a={{Altmeppen}},y=2001,
>> n=1,s=Alt01]
>> \artauthor[]{Holger}[H.]{}{Altmeppen}
>> \pubyear{{\noopsort{2001a}}2001}
>> \arttitle{Untaugliche regeln zum vertrauensschaden und erf¸llungsinteresse im
>>  schuldrechtsmodernisierungsentwurf}
>> \journal{Der Betrieb}
>> \pages{S.~1399 - 1405}
>> \stoppublication
>>

>> Any ideas??
>
> Look here:
> http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2011/059359.html
>
> Yoraxe

Did I use the "bst" style?

@ 2011-07-03 19:44     ` yoraxe
From: yoraxe @ 2011-07-03 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 03.07.2011 21:20, schrieb Steffen Wolfrum:

> Am 03.07.2011 um 20:48 schrieb yoraxe:
>
>> Am 03.07.2011 18:45, schrieb Steffen Wolfrum:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> maybe I just overlooked some very basic (german?) settings,
>>> but when I am running the bib module it rewrites entries of "title" in my bbi file to lowercase!
>>>
>>> See an example:
>>>
>>> \usemodule[bib]
>>> \setupbibtex[database=mytry_x.bib]
>>> \starttext
>>> Test
>>> \completepublications
>>> \stoptext
>>>

>>> The referenced "mytry_x.bib" looks like this:
>>>
>>> @ARTICLE{altmeppendb20011399,
>>> author = {Holger Altmeppen},
>>> gender = {sm},
>>> title = {Untaugliche Regeln zum Vertrauensschaden und Erf¸llungsinteresse im Schuldrechtsmodernisierungsentwurf},
>>> shorttitle = {DB 2001, 1399},
>>> journal = {Der Betrieb},
>>> year = {{\noopsort{2001a}}2001},
>>> pages = {S.~1399 - 1405}
>>> }
>>>

>>> And the resulting bbl lookes like this:
>>>
>>> \setuppublicationlist[samplesize={Alt01},totalnumber=1]
>>>
>>> \startpublication[k=altmeppendb20011399,t=article,
>>> a={{Altmeppen}},y=2001,
>>> n=1,s=Alt01]
>>> \artauthor[]{Holger}[H.]{}{Altmeppen}
>>> \pubyear{{\noopsort{2001a}}2001}
>>> \arttitle{Untaugliche regeln zum vertrauensschaden und erf¸llungsinteresse im
>>>  schuldrechtsmodernisierungsentwurf}
>>> \journal{Der Betrieb}
>>> \pages{S.~1399 - 1405}
>>> \stoppublication
>>>

>>> Any ideas??
>>
>> Look here:
>> http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2011/059359.html
>>
>> Yoraxe
>

> Did I use the "bst" style?

"bst" style just stands for BibTex Style as far as I know.

btw: The bibmodule was added to the core, so you don't need the line

\usemodule[bib]

any longer (depending on the version you're using).

Yoraxe